Links

Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday

OK all you workers, it's time to say goodbye to that wonderful thing called a weekend and stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another week of doing what it is we do for a living and make this world a better place.

Looking at the week ahead, Jim and Chris are talking about having an Auction this coming Saturday at the Cassville Firehall. There will be a number of items from her Grandmothers home that will be up for auction, if you like collectible glassware this will definitely be the auction for you. My guess is it will be at 6:00 in the Gym at the Woodland United Methodist Church on the Mileground, I'll make more details available as they are finalized and I know about them.

The West Virginia Teachers who were all on strike this past Thursday and Friday have extended their walkout another day in most counties. The Eastern Panhandle will have class today, but the remaining 52 counties will be out. The #55Strong effort has been a strong one and the teachers have been shown much support and have spoken in one loud unison voice on these issues. I fully support education in West Virginia and I'm behind the teachers fully as I have a number of friends who are not only educators but state employees as well.

I did get a brief drone flight yesterday, I filmed the first part of it, but somehow turned the camera off and this is all the video that I managed to get. I need some controller time, that is for sure with this drone.

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to another great week of making a difference in this world.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: