Links

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to my long lost friend Chloe. We had to put her down about two years ago and it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Chloe was my friend and we bonded from the very beginning. I could hit the back of the couch and she was right there for me to pet.

We have replaced her with first Phin and then Peanut, but you can never replace a special pet and Chloe was just that.


No comments: