Links

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up early just simply surfing the next and starting to ponder if I should lay back down. The couch is calling my name and it's calling it loudly. 2:30 is a little early to be up and at it, especially for me...lol

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day ahead, Michelle and I were contemplating on whether to pack up Pearl and head out on a road trip or stay here and let the animals play outside all day. I would love to go run around, but I'm sure the animals would also love to be outside.

Other than that, not too much going on here. Michelle's stone problems have seen to have temporarily subsided for a while, but she said she can still feel it in there and it has not worked its way out just yet. Hopefully it does not give her any pain like it did last week and it does come out.

Hayley has officially moved out and into her own apartment, she was going to move out on July 1st, but it became available a little early so she jumped on the opportunity the past week to get out on her own once again. She does have a room mate and they have a place on 8th street, but we haven't seen the new place just yet.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: