Links

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Saturday

Here I sit on a very early Saturday morning, believe it or not I am still up from last night and thought I would write my Saturday Blog then go to bed so that I could get some sleep.

Don't know what our plans are for this weekend yet, we do have a couple of tickets to go and watch the Pirates Play the Cubs this evening, but they have not been playing well and it is a late start for the game.

We sat out on the front porch for a few hours BSing with Ashley last night. Michelle and her were drinking wine and we were all reminiscing about Jean and Mick and telling stories. It was a great and memorable evening and one that I think I'll always remember.

I think it's time for me to actually lay down and get a little bit of sleep.

Good Night

No comments: