Links

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hump Day / Field Day

I'm back out in the field today, the middle of the work week for everyone else. I will once again be working in a neighboring county and doing some listing work. This will probably be the last bit of listing that I do until the start of a new quarter for my interview portion of the job.

I'll be getting my materials in the very near future (maybe today) to do the next quarters work, but I'll have a lot of prep work to do before then. It's getting close and out kickoff meeting is next Tuesday.

We have officially been dogless for a couple of days now, Hayley came and got Gracie and May a couple of days ago, I think Michelle is going through depression...lol She misses her puppies. We did try to give Hayley a guilt trip yesterday, but to no avail...lol

Oh well, I hope everyone has a great day, I'll be out trying to get the listing work done.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: