Links

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Tidbit-less Tuesday

I was a little bit busy yesterday, I fealt between the listing and having to play a softball double header that I was constantly running against the clock yesterday, so I really didn't have much time to write a tidbits. I know, this is becoming a habit with me...lol

 I did manage to get a big section done yesterday, I was a little worried as I had never done a complete section on my own and this was my first. I managed to get through it pretty easily with no troubles. It's kind of difficult at times especially when you are doing so many things at once and trying to make sure everything is correct and accurate. This is definitely something for people who are very good at multi-tasking many things in very short time periods, short as in seconds.

Not sure what todays plans are as of yet, I have to head to another county to do some listing, but not sure whether I am heading that way today or tomorrow. It might be a very long day with the travel, so I might just do a lot or organizing today. Having a background in GIS really makes the preparation portion of it very easy and simple.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the very most of it and live it to its fullest.

No comments: