Links

Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Happy Birthday Hayley Dawn Collins

I would like to take this opportunity to wish the best daughter in the world a very Happy Birthday today.

Hayley is the best daughter anyone could ever ask for, she is very kind, considerate and just has a very magnetic personality that people are just attracted to.

I'm not sure what Hayley's plans are for today, if she's not going to be working I'm sure she will be spending time with her friends or staying active and busy doing something.

She really impressed me a few weeks ago, she was bound and determined to remove all of the seats from her car and basically scrub the seats and the carpets. I was going to give her a hand and before I knew what happened, she had the first one unbolted and was pulling it out of the car.

If you happen to see the birthday girl today, make sure that you take a little time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Hayley.

No comments: