Links

Monday, June 26, 2017

Monday

Well we made it home safe and sound yesterday, we had a great and refreshing trip to an amazing area. Michelle and I both loved it down there and felt it was an honor being there to share this magical day with these two wonderful people.

I did manage to get all my pictures loaded to the Facebook Album as well as convert the video footage that we shot and put it up on YouTube (Share at the end of this blog post).

We took our time coming home yesterday, we went a completely different route home that we took getting there. Possibly because we stayed about 25 miles south of the Wedding Venue and we just headed up I-81.

We made a couple of stops on the way home, the first was called the Virginia Farm Market, if you are ever in the area take the time to stop on by, fresh baked goods with free try it before you buy it samples galore to go with a lot of very fresh produce. I think Michelle got some peach cider to bring home with us and some strawberries.

On the way home were were going through Berkeley Spring where I stayed a couple of nights while working in the area earlier this year for RTI. Michelle had never been there and I showed her the baths and the gift shop where she bought a few things. After that we went up to the scenic overlook before returning back home.

I've got a few chores to do today that we put off due to all the travel yesterday, like grocery shopping, but that's not a problem.

I hope everyone had as great of a weekend as we did, now it's time to stick those collective noses back on the grindstone. I know I just had to remind you...lol

Have a great day.

No comments: