Links

Friday, June 02, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well it is official, there will be no cruise for us in 2017. It killed me to have to cancel it and seeing the tears in my wife's eyes gave me a sinking feeling of disappointment. I know she was looking forward to it, but with nothing breaking on the job front yet for me it had to be done. I promised to take her next year, we will return to cruising, but just not this year.

There is some good news however, we recovered the money that was stolen from our Savings account last week. The bank filed the paperwork and the other banks returned the money, fortunately that was a pretty easy process and we got everything back.

I'm in the office today so it is Hi ho hi ho

No comments: