Links

Friday, June 09, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I updated my aps on my iPhone yesterday, it usually does it automatically if I have iTunes open, it hasn't been open for a few weeks so needless to say there were a whole of of aps and updates that I had to do. I like keeping all my aps up to date, but hadn't in some time and I paid for it yesterday.

Let's see it's Friday and BOPARC used to do movies on the Mon, I used to write about it in every Friday's blog when the movies were playing, but they seem to have gotten away from that practice the last couple of years. I can't seem to find anything on their website about where they are playing movies. Pretty sad considering we approved the parks and recreation levy last election cycle, I wonder what happened to that program. I thought it was a very good one during the summer for families.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: