Links

Friday, June 23, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I finally found out where I will be working at this quarter and let's just say that my lead letters that I have to send out will not have to travel that far, let's just say from my mailbox to where the majority of the other mailboxes are located is about 213' and yes that is feet. Less than the length of a Football field. Needless to say I won't have a whole lot of travel time or travel hours for the first part of this upcoming quarter...lol

Well I know Pam, George, Moke and Ang will be traveling to Virginia today. I'm not sure if Calvin is going down with them or if he is already down there, since it is his wedding that we will be traveling for this weekend. Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding is tomorrow. The countdown has went from days down to hours before these two tie the knot in Holy Matrimony. The Wedding is in Harrisonburg, but we will be staying in Staunton Virginia. We're not planning on heading out until tomorrow morning however and just staying one night. It's going to be a great weekend, I'll be sure to grab a few pictures and videos of the event.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: