Links

Saturday, June 03, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one up and I'm watching King Ralph on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We're probably going to switch our weekend schedule around a little bit and do our grocery shopping this morning rather than tomorrow morning. We're planning on traveling to Cumberland Maryland tomorrow morning to attend a friend of our son's graduation, so we're going to get a few things done today rather than tomorrow.

Something else I need to do today is change the brakes on my car, they are starting to squeal so it's time to change them. I bought both front and back brake pads and will be changing breaks on LP for the better part of this morning. The good news is that they are all disc brakes and shouldn't be much of a problem.

I think Michelle's plans for this beautiful day is to catch sun and rays outside as it is going to be absolutely beautiful today. It's almost sad that I'll be working on the car rather than having fun, but it is what it is and I have to prioritize and get done what needs to be done. Already purchased the pads, just need to do the work.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: