* Well the Super Bowl is over with and we're still talking about it, time for a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,434 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead and still hating snow.
* There have been 4,657 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by and I still hate snow.
* It was 3,258 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,482 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,019 of Marriage, we're still going strong, I love her with all of my heart.
* I have about 5,403 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,041 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 353 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. Damn rat did not do me any favors this year.
* I have 320 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 314 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 290 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 235 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 208 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 173 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* In 156 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events.
* There are 138 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 130 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking our hotel room before long.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 34 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* In 26 more days, we will set the clocks ahead an hour as the start of Daylight Savings time will be upon us. Come on Spring.
* This is my 4,761st blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* I have gotten addicted to a simple game on the internet, Slither.io was an app I started playing when Michelle was in the hospital to pass the time away. I find myself still playing it. A few weeks in and this is still pretty addictive.
* I may be traveling to Paw Paw this weekend, I still haven't hear back on anything as of yet.
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* I Hate Snow
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho