Links

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, we have a couple more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and we will be on our way to another fun filled weekend ahead.

Well I did learn yesterday that my weekend will be full of traveling and working another job. It's going to be a three day weekend from my career job, with President's Day being Monday, so I have volunteered to travel to Paw Paw WV to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I don't know much about Paw Paw, but I'll take a camera down and try to get a feel for the area and learn a few new things about it.

I'll be heading down early Saturday Morning and Michelle is going to head back home for the weekend to spend a little bit of time with her family up there, so I guess it's a good weekend for me to travel and work to make a little bit of extra money. I haven't had the most productive quarter working in the field, maybe this can make me feel like I've actually accomplished something this quarter.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: