Links

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm up watching A Night at the Roxbury on the boob tube and collecting my thoughts for the day as I surf the net.

It's a normal Sunday for us, Michelle and I will go and do our normal Sunday Morning routine for the first time in 2017 today. For one reason or another our past four weeks we have had to move our schedules around for one reason or another, today everything finally returns to normal.

This evening is the end of the NFL Football season, it's the Super Bowl. The New England Patriots will be playing the Atlanta Falcons for the coveted Lombardi Trophy. As much as I would like to see Tom Brady and the Patriots go down, I think they will dominate this matchup and capture another Lombardi Trophy. They are 3 point favorites, but I have a feeling this will be Tom Brady's swan song of his career and he will have a dominant performance.

Have yourselves a great day, enjoy your Super Bowl Parties, the special foods that will be prepared and most of all, all the great commercials that will be debuted today as this is also the Super Bowl of Commercials.

Have a great day.

No comments: