* Well the Super Bowl is over with and we're still talking about it, time for a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,427 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead and still hating snow.
* There have been 4,650 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by and I still hate snow.
* It was 3,251 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,475 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,012 of Marriage, we're still going strong, I love her with all of my heart.
* I have about 5,410 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,048 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I was hoping for a WVU Pitt Bowl matchup, but I'm patient.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 60 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. Damn rat did not do me any favors this year.
* I have 327 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 321 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, it may be a little early but hey, someone has to do the countdown.
* There are but a mere 297 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 242 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, I'm itching to go up there again soon if not to the other Amish Country.
* Our next cruise is 215 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 180 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 145 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 137 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking our hotel room before long.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 41 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.I Hate Snow in case no one ever noticed.
* In 33 more days, we will set the clocks ahead an hour as the start of Daylight Savings time will be upon us. Come on Spring.
* This is my 4,754th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.
* It was nice to get back to normal this past weekend with Michelle, our normal routine and schedule for the first time in a while.
* I have gotten addicted to a simple game on the internet, Slither.io was an app I started playing when Michelle was in the hospital to pass the time away. I find myself still playing it.
* Insert random made up bullet point here, better yet I comment if you read this =)
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho