Links

Monday, February 06, 2017

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end, and that does include those fun filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Michelle and I tried to go to the new Popeye's Chicken here in Morgantown yesterday, needless to say the line was still around the building and the restaurant was at capacity. We were not going to wait all day to not be able to get in and eat, so we made other plans. I swear if you opened up a new chain restaurant, all you would need to do is open for a month and then sell it as your sales will be out of the building. We'll try again in a few weeks.

Looking at the week ahead, I'll be out one day this week for RTI plus Saturday Morning. I'm winding this quarter and may soon be done until April. People just have not been as receptive as people were last quarter. Maybe it's just the time of the year, or maybe it's just the regions I am work, but I will say that this has been my least productive quarter that I have had since I started last April.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the most of it. Check out last nights Super Bowl Commercials on Youtube in case you missed them.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: