Links

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Absent Sunday

I will be working out of the area the next few days and I'm not sure what my availability will be and how much internet access that I will have. With that said I'll be pre-writing this weekends blogs instead of live blogging.

Well I am staying in Berkeley Springs and I will be here once again tonight as I prepare to work for tomorrow as well.  I'll have a bit of a relaxing morning today as I will not head out as early as I did yesterday to travel here. Being it is Sunday people are probably going to be in Church and doing that family thing, so I won't start knocking on any doors until after church lets out.

Michelle will be heading home today or tomorrow from Laura's to do the grocery shopping and take care of everything at the house as I'm out here in the field. I am so lucky to have her and without her me doing this would have been nearly impossible for me to accomplish and be able to stay on my normal routine.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: