Links

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

To My Wonderful Valentine

I would like to say that I feel like the luckiest guy in the world, I have someone very special in my life who is my best friend, my lover, my soulmate and my wife and they are all tied up into one very special lady, my Wife Michelle.

Michelle is the absolute love of my life, she is my inspiration and the reason I am who I am today. She is my rock and the single most important person who has ever entered my life.

So on this day I consider myself very lucky, for not only the things that I listed above, but for the simple fact that this special lady is my Valentine.

I would love to wish my wonderful wife a very Happy Valentines Day today. I hope your day is as special as mine, because I have you.

I Love You and Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments: