Links

Friday, February 24, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend.

Well after twelve consecutive days worked at one job or the other, I finally get a day off to relax tomorrow. I have to say that I'm doing the happy dance. It might just be a time to relax a little bit, but then again you never know what we may or may not get ourselves into.

Michelle is probably going to do our Sam's Club shopping for us today, that will leave this evening for me to treat her to dinner somewhere. We usually go out every Friday night, tonight shouldn't be any exception to that.

I am off this weekend, I transferred all of my caseloads that I had remaining to another Field Interviewer and I'm set for some time off until the next quarter begins on April Fools Day unless they want me to go out and do a little bit of cleanup work. I do get to relax a little now since it has been go go go since I came back from St Louis.

Have a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: