Links

Friday, February 03, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend.

Well I worked last night for RTI, that was the first evening that I have made it out for them in a week. The little bit of a break was nice, but we're back at it. I'm off this evening and will be out in the field once again tomorrow morning.

Michelle has been doing well since she was released from the hospital, she has a few follow up Doctor appointments in the next few weeks to find out any results from any tests that they took.

It's the biggest NFL Football Weekend of the year coming up, even though I'm not happy my team is not playing this week it is in fact Super Bowl Weekend where the New England Patriots and the Atlanta Falcons will do battle for the Lombardi Trophy Sunday evening. I may not pay too close of attention to the game, but I'm sure the commercials are going to be out of this world. If I were to make a prediction I would say New England in a dominant performance, I hate them, but you have to respect them.

Have yourselves a great day today,

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: