* Monday is now behind us and we are once again staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,448 wonderful days since my birth, I'm lucky each week that that number increases.
* There have been 4,671 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by.
* It was 3,272 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.
* It has been 2,496 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 2,033 of Marriage, we're still going strong, I love her with all of my heart.
* I have about 5,390 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,027 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. We're kicking some Panther tail.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 340 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. Damn rat did not do me any favors this year.
* I have 306 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.
* There are 300 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 276 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are 221 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 194 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.
* There are only 160 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world, but I think I've expressed that more than once here.
* In 142 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events.
* There are 124 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 116 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 20 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.
* In 12 more days, we will set the clocks ahead an hour as the start of Daylight Savings time will be upon us. Come on Spring.
* This is my 4,775th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.his weekend, I
* I did speak with Pam this past weekend, seems she has been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis
* Still no baby yet on the Giraffe Cam, I know Michelle has been eagerly awaiting its arrival.
* Eric and Kevin put out a new podcast last week, Kevin also won the greater Morgantown Media personality of the year.
* Are we really two whole months into 2017? Wow where did the time go and how quickly it all flies by.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho