Links

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* I'm back from my three day traveling weekend to work, I stayed in Berkeley Springs and worked in an area close to that, so I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,441 wonderful days since my birth. Still going strong looking ahead and still hating snow.

* There have been 4,664 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, it's amazing how quickly time goes by and I still hate snow.

* It was 3,265 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, she's still around so I must be doing something right for the first time.

* It has been 2,489  days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.

* We are in day 2,026 of Marriage, we're still going strong, I love her with all of my heart.

* I have about 5,397 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.

* There are only 2,034 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. We're kicking some Panther tail.

* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 347 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. Damn rat did not do me any favors this year.

* I have 313 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written, that is my annual recall the year by what is posted in my blog blog.

* There are 307 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.

* There are but a mere 283 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* There are 228 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival,

* Our next cruise is 201 days away, hopefully all goes better than planned unlike last year when we missed a port.

* There are only 167 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.

* In 149 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events.

* There are 131 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.

* There are 123 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. Michelle and I need to get around to booking our hotel room before long.

* My favorite season of the year is a mere 27 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I'm ready for the warm weather, the birds a singing and and the smells of springtime.

* In 19 more days, we will set the clocks ahead an hour as the start of Daylight Savings time will be upon us. Come on Spring.

* This is my 4,768th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. One has to question sometimes if the redundancy is starting to wear on me.

* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree, I have been slacking on keeping up with it this year I will readily admit.

* Once again nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother. I'm beginning to give up any sense of hope that he is alive or if he is that he is looking.his weekend, I

* I have noticed that I prefer typing on a PC much more than I do on a laptop. I'm just not a laptop kind of guy and do struggle doing any extensive typing on one.

* I did have a good time working this past weekend. I'm happy to let someone else take over now despite meeting some really great people.

* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow! I'm glad that I actually got to work in shorts this weekend, weather was great and I loved it.

* I Hate Snow

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: