Links

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday

Here I sit yet one again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to recover after being the first one knocked out by the dreaded Sandman last night. I'm up watching Kung Fu Panda 3 on Netflix and trying to open my eyes for the day while collecting my early morning thoughts on the day.

It's going to be a slow week for me doing field work, I am out in the field tomorrow afternoon to do a couple of interviews, but other than that I am pretty much done with my sections for this quarter and am just waiting on the clean up phase. They are talking about having me travel to Paw Paw this coming weekend to work.

Other than that it's just going to be a normal Sunday afternoon here, grocery shopping this morning and probably not getting into much of anything this afternoon. Sometimes lazy days or power lounging days are nice.

Have yourselves a great Sunday and make the most of it.


No comments: