Links

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm up early watching who knows what on HBO and collecting my thoughts on the day. I'm the first one here to recover from that knockout blow by that dreaded Sandman last night.

I'll be heading out briefly this morning to do a little bit of field work, I only have a few households to visit as this quarter has wound down and it's time to start the cleanup process. We'll have another quarter starting in April, which will make it one year since I started doing field work for the SAMHSA Project.

I'll just say this much without going into any detail, when one door closes, another one opens. It's just the beginning of a new chapter in the book of life. Be thankful that door that closed was opened at the right time just as the next door will open at the right time for possibly a better situation and a new chance to grow.

The WVU Men's basketball team takes on Kansas State today at noon, the Mountaineers will be trying to extract revenge from the loss a few weeks ago and capture the 20th win of the season.

Have a great day today and enjoy it to the fullest.


No comments: