* This is where I would say we have that dreaded Monday past us, but my days just seem to be running together right now but I will acknowledge that it is Tuesday and I'm going to do a tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,301 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,524 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, that in itself seems like yesterday and it has been 12 years in itself.
* It was 3,124 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, both of our lives have changed significantly for the better since that fateful night.
* It has been 2,348 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, how many people do you know who could tell you how many days it has been since they did that?
* We are in day 1,886 of Marital bliss although it seems like this week due to my schedule we will get to say hello to each other in the morning as she leaves for work. There should be some relief tomorrow night as I'm taking the evening off from RTI.
* I have about 5,536 or so days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* There are only 2,175 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. WVU and Pitt have a few Basketball games scheduled in the future, but it is Football where we want to kick their asses. =)
* Our next cruise is 341 days away. We found a great deal this past week that included booking with a small deposit, so nice that it was too nice to pass up upon. This will be our sixth cruise.
* There are only 306 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 263 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I did find out this past week that they are planning on living in Morgantown as she is applying to WVU for her Masters Degree.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 167 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 121 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day.
* I have 88 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here.
* If you are planning your shopping, you have 82 more days to go until Christmas.
* There are only 4 more days to the Springs Festival which it looks like I will miss for a second consecutive year. I'll be traveling and conducting interviews for my other job that morning. Lot's of sadness on my part as that is usually a lot of fun.
* This is my 4,618th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* Calvin and Jeanetta's wedding is not the only one in the family that is being planned, Michelle's niece Amanda and her Fiance' Joey will be getting married this coming May. I can[t stand that cold powdery substance that pollutes the land.
* Terri is doing well at her new Job, training should be over with and she should be going live or have already went live. I hear that her schedule will be during the week and no weekends.
* Speaking of Weekends, we're decorating pumpkins this Saturday.
* I'm good for another year as I got my flu shot at work yesterday. I seem to do much better through the winter when I get them compared to when I don't.
* The Mountaineer Football team fresh off the Kansas State win and a 4-0 record are now ranked. We are 22nd in the AP Poll and 20th in the Coaches Poll.
* As the leaves are starting to change colors and the hills of West Virginia will be painted with beautiful colors as they leaves change, I would just like to take this opportunity to say I Hate Snow.
* I missed the Buckwheat Festival this past weekend, things just did not work out for us to be able to make the trip up there. I hope everyone who did go got their fill of Buckwheat Cakes and had a great time.
* Our new iPhone's arrived yesterday. We both got 256 GB iPhone 7 Pluses and they have been converted to our new phones and we're just getting ready to trade in the other ones to AT&T for thr $650 deal.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho