Links

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on  a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from the losing battle with the Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts once again for the day. Something is playing on the TV behind me but I have no idea what it is as I'm not paying attention.

We had a great time yesterday at my sister Kim's decorating our pumpkins for Halloween. It was actually a lot of fun and we all had a great time doing it. We're talking about doing something similar in the next month or so with Christmas ornaments. Since we started the tradition a few years ago for my Mom and a Christmas Tree, we add personalized ornaments every year and this would be a good way of creating our new ones for this years tree.

Well it is back out in the field for me this afternoon for RTI. I had a great week last week, arguably my most productive week since I started conducting interviews for them earlier this year. I have at least one interview scheduled this afternoon and may have as many as 3 so that would really make my day much easier and productive.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: