* This is where I would say we have that dreaded Monday past us, but my days just seem to be running together right now but I will acknowledge that it is Tuesday and I'm going to do another fact filled and educational tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,315 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,538 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, that in itself seems like yesterday and it has been 12 years in itself. Best career decision that I ever made.
* It was 3,139 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, both of our lives have changed significantly for the better since that fateful night despite the movie being really bad. I do not recommend 10,000 BC as a must see movie...lol
* It has been 2,363 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,900 of Marital bliss and still going strong, other than the occasional beating she give me, but I probably deserved them.
* I have about 5,522 or so days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,161 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. WVU and Pitt have a few Basketball games scheduled in the future, but it is Football where we want to kick their asses. =) Bring it on boys.
* There are 354 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival.
* Our next cruise is 327 days away. We both really like the cruise we take and the ports of call that we visit, hence why we keep repeating this same cruise.
* There are only 292 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 249 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I did find out this past week that they are planning on living in Morgantown as she is applying to WVU for her Masters Degree.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 153 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I know a lot of people like watching the leaves change, I'm a rebirth of the foliage kind of guy.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 107 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day.
* I have 75 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here.
* If you are planning your shopping, you have 68 more days to go until Christmas, Walmart and other stores have their Christmas stuff out and have for a while.
* There are but a mere 44 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* This is my 4,633rd blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again.
* Nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet.
* We did not make it to the 50th Koon Family Sing, but my niece Amy took some great pics.
* I was talking with my sister Kim this past week about getting all my siblings together for a photo in some setting. We talked about doing each lineage in a different color and going with lighter colors as it goes down the generations. Using the basic colors for each sibling and lightening them up for each generation of their lineage. I think it would be a magical picture.
* Anyone up for Bowling on Thanksgiving Eve if the Bowling Alley's are open? I know I asked this question last week, but I think this would be a great opportunity for everyone to get together for the evening.
* Today is day 23 straight of working one job or the other or even both since this quarter started. I have worked my way through both rosters and unless something comes up, I am taking this coming Sunday off ending my streak at 27 Consecutive days worked.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho