Links

Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

Well that fun filled and relaxing thing called the weekend is now behind us, Oh how I needed one but now it's time to look ahead to another fun filled week of working.

Tonight is Halloween and there is Trick or Treating in many places, we were going to do what we did last year but with the strong possibility at Press time that the hose will have a chance to earn some money, we are not planning on going anywhere this year for Halloween. I'll stop and get a bag of candy this morning on my way to work for this evening just in case we have any Trick or Treaters, we don't want to be caught without any treats.

This weeks schedule should not be too hectic working for RTI, unless they switch my sections and then my workload will greatly increase. I' ready to get back at it and finalize this quarter. Hopefully today we will know about our travel plans to St. Louis so I can book Michelle's plane ticket.

Have yourselves a great day and don't get spooked by all the ghosts and goblins running around.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: