Links

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. I like to post up one picture and relive it briefly for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task like today's and sometimes it is a struggle to find that special picture, one this it always is is a whole lot of fun for this writer.

This weeks picture goes back a number of years, although it seems like only yesterday that Erica Jean Nicholson was a young baby enjoying herself at Amma's house. This picture is of my Great Niece Erica Jean taken years ago at Jeans House obviously. I was looking through my MyCloud Drive and just happen to come across this early in my search and thought to myself, this is it. This is the picture that I choose for this week and I'll be honest, this was the first picture that I saw.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: