Links

Sunday, October 02, 2016

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a quiet household, Josh is also up watching TV in the bedroom and I'm collecting my thoughts on the day and surfing the net.

I managed to get home yesterday afternoon in time to watch the second half of the WVU - Kansas State game, we were down 0-13 at halftime but managed to play a great second half and pull out a first win ever over Kansas State 17-16. The Mountaineers move to 4-0 on the year and are off next week in their final bye of the season.

I'm out in the field again this afternoon working for RTI, I had a pretty productive day yesterday if I do say so myself. It is a nice pleasant drive both two and from and the people have been much more receptive than I have found in my previous two quarters that I have worked, maybe it's because I have gotten away from the student housing in Morgantown and are getting more rural type of permanent residents who are not transients and have something invested in their communities.

My day will be a long one starting out with Michelle and I going out and doing our typical Sunday Grocery shopping followed by a trip to our favorite local bakery. Then it's back out into the field I go.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: