Links

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through my 30,000+ lost moments in time that I have either captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. I like to post up one picture and relive it briefly for everyone. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task like today's and sometimes it is a struggle to find that special picture, one this it always is is a whole lot of fun for this writer.

This weeks pic goes back about a year and a half, Michelle and I took a trip to Amish Country and we brought my Mom along for the day. It was just a one day trip where we went up and back the same day, so we had a nice early start on the day.

When we travel to Amish Country our first stop has always been to the Breitenbach Winery where we usually stock up on a nice assortment of wines. This weeks picture is of Michelle and my Mom after she did a little bit of shopping and bought a few bottles of the fermented and bottled treats. Judging by the picture, my guess is we bought a few bottles on that particular day.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: