* This is where I would say we have that dreaded Monday past us, but my days just seem to be running together right now but I will acknowledge that it is Tuesday and I'm going to do another fact filled and educational tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,322 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,545 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, that in itself seems like yesterday and it has been 12 years in itself. Best career decision that I ever made.
* It was 3,146 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, both of our lives have changed significantly for the better since that fateful night despite the movie being really bad. I do not recommend 10,000 BC as a must see movie...lol
* It has been 2,370 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,907 of Marital bliss and still going strong, other than the occasional beating she give me, but I probably deserved them.
* I have about 5,515 or so days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,1543 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. WVU and Pitt have a few Basketball games scheduled in the future, but it is Football where we want to kick their asses. =) Bring it on boys.
* There are 347 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival.
* Our next cruise is 320 days away. We both really like the cruise we take and the ports of call that we visit, hence why we keep repeating this same cruise. When you find something you like, why change it.
* There are only 285 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 242 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 146 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I know a lot of people like watching the leaves change, I'm a rebirth of the foliage kind of guy.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 100 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day.
* I have 67 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here. I have a few months more content to write, hopefully it will be an interesting read.
* If you are planning your shopping, you have 61 more days to go until Christmas, Walmart and other stores have their Christmas stuff out and have for a while, we actually walked out in the lawn and garden section Sunday and it was like Santa Claus threw up.
* There are but a mere 37 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* This is my 4,640th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again.
* Nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* The WVU Women's Soccer Team is still ranked #1 in the country.
* The WVU Football team have entered the Top 10, coming in at #10 in the AP and #9 in the USAToday's Coaches Poll.
* I ask once again is anyone up for Bowling on Thanksgiving Eve if the Bowling Alley's are open? I know I asked this question last week, but I think this would be a great opportunity for everyone to get together for the evening.
* I will be so glad when this election is over with, I'm really starting to get tired of people littering my wall with inaccurate and un-researched Propaganda. Rather than telling me why you don't like one candidate, why don't you tell me what you like about who you're going to vote for, what detailed plans of actions have they laid out to address what they would call a specific problem and how will they work with Congress (can't forget about them) to address it.
* I have been listening to a lot of Justin Johnson music recently, I think he may be one of the most brilliant guitar players I have ever heard. I think my Dad would have loved this guy.
* My streak of consecutive days worked ended Sunday, I think I had a pretty good quarter.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho