Links

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The Brain Fart Blog

Well here we are once again at Wednesday, the day of the week I have the most trouble coming up with any kind of content to write about.

As I have discussed before, this is the hardest day for me to come up with any content worth writing about. It's the middle of the work week and in between a tidbits and a Photo Flashback where my creative juices just seem to have escaped me for the day.

Well lets see the WVU Football Team is ranked 12th in the AP and 13th in the Coaches Poll. The WVU Women's Soccer team is still the #1 team in the Country, maybe they can bring that National Championship home this season. So you can say the WVU Fall Sports teams have had a pretty successful season thus far, but there is still long way to go and too much season still is yet to be played.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: