Links

Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday

Well all good things must come to and end and that includes those fun filled things we all refer to as weekends. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on that grindstone that we know called life and return to another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

For me however, this is day 22 in a row for me for one job or the other if not both of them, hopefully by next Sunday I can manage to get a little break and finally have a day off from both jobs at the same time. The job with RTI had a very heavy case load this quarter and I just had to keep my head down and moving forward, there is now light at the end of the tunnel as I have now worked my way through my entire roster at least once and only have 30% of my assigned areas that have not been closed off. That's 70% of a caseload the equivalent to what I had seen in my last two quarters combined. Hopefully all of my efforts will help make a difference in our communities as this is more about the project to me, it's personal and I want to make a difference.

Other than that we all starting a new work week, I don't see anything really coming up this upcoming week, that's a good thing if you ask me.

We did trade in both of our iPhone's for the deal with AT&T, which means we get $54 a month off of our bill for the next 24 months which totals up to $1,300 over the next two years that they are giving me for the two iPhone 6's we traded in when we got our iPhone 7 Pluses.

Have yourselves a great day today and remember that this is the first day of the rest of your life, make the most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: