Links

Saturday, October 01, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman yesterday evening and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and surfing the net.

My day will be starting early this morning as I travel to start a new quarter on the NSDUH project, like I said previously my caseload is pretty heavy this quarter and I am going to be very busy working this job as well as my full time career. I do enjoy doing field work, it gets me out of the office and out and about, so it's a welcome part time opportunity.

This afternoon at 3:30 the WVU Mountaineers will host Kansas State here in Morgantown. The game is on ESPNU for those of you who will not be going. Hopefully I can get home and watch the end of it this afternoon. Kansas State is led by legendary coach Bill Snyder and we have never beaten the Wildcats.

Have yourselves a great day today, traffic is going to be horrific all day as this is Homecoming Weekend here in Morgantown and this game is sold out.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: