Links

Monday, October 10, 2016

Columbus Day

For some people today this is the day you stick your collective noses back on the grindstone for another week of working, however this is a Federal Holiday and that means that I get a day off from going into the office for my career job.

Looking at the week ahead I will be attending the Koon Family's 50th Anniversary Sing this coming Saturday. They will be celebrating 50 years of them singing together which is a pretty remarkable task. I'll take my camera and try to get a few pics.

Other than that not too much on the agenda for the week other than working one job or the other or even both of them the same day. Hurricane Matthew is now over with and even Nicole that was coming in behind it has been downgraded. I guess now everyone can go back to whining about one political candidate or the other and predicting our nations doom if their candidate isn't elected.

Have a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: