* This is where I would say we have that dreaded Monday past us, but my days just seem to be running together right now but I will acknowledge that it is Tuesday and I'm going to do another fact filled and educational tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,329 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,552 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, that in itself seems like yesterday and it has been 12 years in itself. Best career decision that I ever made.
* It was 3,153 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, both of our lives have changed significantly for the better since that fateful night despite the movie being really bad. I do not recommend 10,000 BC as a must see movie...lol
* It has been 2,377 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,914 of Marital bliss and still going strong, other than the occasional beating she give me, but I probably deserved them.
* I have about 5,508 or so days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,146 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. WVU and Pitt have a few Basketball games scheduled in the future, but it is Football where we want to kick their asses. =) Bring it on boys.
* There are 340 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival.
* Our next cruise is 313 days away. We both really like the cruise we take and the ports of call that we visit, hence why we keep repeating this same cruise. When you find something you like, why change it.
* There are only 278 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 235 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use. I
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 139 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I know a lot of people like watching the leaves change, I'm a rebirth of the foliage kind of guy.
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 93 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day.
* I have 60 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here. I have a few months more content to write, hopefully it will be an interesting read.
* If you are planning your shopping, you have 54 more days to go until Christmas, Walmart and other stores have their Christmas stuff out and have for a while, we actually walked out in the lawn and garden section Sunday and it was like Santa Claus threw up.
* There are but a mere 30 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* This is my 4,647th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12+ years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again.
* Nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* The WVU Women's Soccer Team is still ranked #1 in the country. Way to go Girls, I feel an NCAA Title in our future.
* I did get a chance to speak with my Brother Gary on Saturday, he is doing well and has a couple of months worth of work lined up for him.
* I ask once again is anyone up for Bowling on Thanksgiving Eve if the Bowling Alley's are open? I know I asked this question last week, but I think this would be a great opportunity for everyone to get together for the evening.
* Amish Country was a lot of fun this past weekend, it was a much needed break.
* I will be so glad when this election cycle is over with. Facebook has been absolutely littered with it and I really don't appreciate it being flooded onto my wall. When I start seeing close to 50 posts about the same thing from the same person in one way, it's time to block that person from seeing any of my content. You're entitled to your opinion, but don't litter it all over my feed.
* Amy has been working for the Board of Education, she finally got her job and is thankful for the additional revenue source.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho