Links

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sammy, the Return

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning when I notice that we have a house guest returning. Making his 2017 coincidentally on the exact same day as Michelle decorated our Christmas Tree is Sammy the Elf on a Shelf.

You may remember Sammy from my blog last year, he showed up and seemed to be moving around the room and hiding every where. he made his blog debut a little over a year ago and wreaked havoc all through the house last year. Now he is back yet once again upon the household. I'm sure this will not be his last appearance before he takes off and hides again until next year.
As I was out working yesterday my wonderful wife pulled all of our Christmas decorations out and decorated the house for Christmas, hence why Sammy came back, I think he only comes out when the house is decorated. She did a wonderful job this year and I think that we have our best tree ever. Everything on it is personalized and has a story.

Peanut gave her approval as well, I swear she did not leave from under the tree for hours after it was put up. She laid quite comfortably, peacefully and if she had found her special place in this world under our Christmas Tree.

I'm not a big person on winter, snow or the cold climate weather that comes with it, but I absolutely love how the house looks and smells during this time of the year.

Oh and Congratulations to the #1 ranked Women's Soccer team, the West Virginia Mountaineers for punching their ticket for the College Cup (The Final 4) yesterday. We are very proud of you ladies.

The WVU Football team traveled to Ames Iowa and defeated Iowa State 49-19 yesterday afternoon. This moves us to 9-2 on the year with one more regular season game to go. Senior Day will be this coming Saturday and a chance to get 10 regular season wins for the first time since joining the Big XII.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: