* This is where I would say we have that dreaded Monday past us, but my days just seem to be running together right now but I will acknowledge that it is Tuesday and I'm going to do another fact filled and educational tidbits.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,357 wonderful days since my birth. Depending on if you use the traditional 365 day or the new and improved 905 day calendar to determine my age, let me just help everyone by stating that I am still 21.
* There have been 4,580 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, that in itself seems like yesterday and it has been 12 years in itself. Best career decision that I ever made.
* It was 3,181 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, both of our lives have changed significantly for the better since that fateful night despite the movie being really bad. I do not recommend 10,000 BC as a must see movie...lol
* It has been 2,405 days since I proposed marriage to my wonderful wife, I enjoy each and every day that I get to spend with her, even if it is for only a few minutes.
* We are in day 1,942 of Marital bliss and still going strong, I am a very fortunate man to have such a wonderful woman in my life.
* I have about 5,480 or so days to go until my retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 2,118 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. WVU and Pitt have a few Basketball games scheduled in the future, but it is Football where we want to kick their asses. =) Bring it on boys.
* There are but a mere 367 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday. I've lost count as to how many anniversaries this will have been. Heck I even forget how old I really am....lol
* There are 312 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival.
* Our next cruise is 285 days away. We both really like the cruise we take and the ports of call that we visit, hence why we keep repeating this same cruise. When you find something you like, why change it.
* There are only 250 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together. I am the luckiest man in the world.
* There are 207 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, she has put together this very informative website for everyone to use.
* My favorite season of the year is a mere 111 days away when Spring 2017 finally arrives. I know a lot of people like watching the leaves change, I'm a rebirth of the foliage kind of guy as I Hate Snow
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 65 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. Hey Phil, what would it take for a favorable forecast this year?
* I have 32 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is written, where I relive the previous year based on what has been written right here. Hopefully I'll have some nice things to say.
* If you are planning your shopping, you have 26 more days to go until Christmas, it's time to start planning and shopping. Black Friday is just a few days away.
* This is my 4,676th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12 1/4 years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts as well as a lot of words that I have typed in for everyone to read.
* No work yest this fall on the Hall Family Tree, as soon as things slow down a little bit I'm going to start working on that again. It's time as the days are shorter, the weather is colder and we've about closed out this quarter for RTI.
* Nothing new on the brother search, the DNA tests returned a few second cousins and beyond, but nothing close to a brother.....yet. I still have faith that something, sometime and someday will turn up.
* The WVU Women's Soccer Team is still ranked #1 in the country. They have won their first 4 NCAA Tournament games and are on their way to the Final 4!!!!!!!! Bring it Home!!!
* The WVU Football team is now ranked 13th in the Coaches Poll and 14th in the AP after this weekends win over Iowa State. Baylor and a 10 win season is up next.
* The Mountaineer Nation lost one of it's greatest fans this past week, Roger "Big Cat" Soccorsi has passed away and will be greatly missed.
* I got called for Grand Jury duty in early January, I submitted my paperwork to attempt to get out of it due to the conflict with my business travel those same days. The clerk doesn't think it will be a problem, and I should hear something in the next few days. RTI is working it from their end as well.
* Michelle has bought me something that I have wanted for Christmas, it will allow me to do some very unique things at family gatherings and events. It's a new early technology that I may be one of if not the first in Morgantown to have. I have not seen it sold in any local stores yet and it is photography related. 360° images and HD videos. It will allow me to do something very special.
* I got my jacket back that I losat in Terra Alta =)
* Have I ever mentioned before that I Hate Snow!!!!!....A Lot.
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho