Links

Monday, November 07, 2016

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to stop all the weekend fun and take our butts into our places of work and get back to doing what it is we do for a living although I did work through the weekend.

One thing I will be very happy to see, and that is tomorrow is election day and that will be when this election cycle comes to an end and we know who our next President is going to be as well as many other offices. At this point I know I am pretty locked in to which way I am voting, it's just now a matter of casting my ballot and counting up all the votes. Hopefully anyone who makes any political posts on Facebook after Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest, are people that need to realize it's over and to quit annoying the rest of the population. I'm tired of seeing all the negativity, propaganda and absolute ignorance directed at both of our Political Candidates. The world will not end, the country will not end, no one will be coming for your guns, neither one of them are the anti-christ or kick puppies.

Other than that it should be a short week for me at work, Friday is Veterans Day and a Federal Holiday, which means I have a day off from the office, but I will probably be heading out to the field to do some field work. Other than that, that is about all the excitement of the next coming week as far as work in concerned.

Let's get this party started.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: