Links

Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun filled things that we call weekends. Me however I am on day 15 in a row from working one job or the other or a combination of both so this is really nothing new.

We did have a pretty good weekend, Michelle managed to get a lot of baby clothes and get them washed for Hayley's friend Dusty, who had her baby two months ahead of schedule. Michelle has done a wonderful job in assembling many baby things for someone who delivered a month before the baby shower and wasn't prepared yet. My wife is a wonderful woman and I don't tell her that enough.

No plans for us this week, I will have a seventh anniversary working for Sextant. This has been by far the best company I have ever worked for and I think when I finally retire someday that my sentiment will still be the same. I have been very fortunate these past seven years.

Have yourselves a great day today and live it to its fullest.

Hi ho hi ho



No comments: