* Three day weekend is over, now it's time to stop all the fun and BBQ's and get our collective butts back to work. I can think of a lot of reasons to do something other than a tidbits, but here it is.
* There have been 19,175 days since my birth, I'm fortunate to be able to continue to add to that total.
* It has been 4,398 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, it had always been a dream of mine, and it is better late than never.
* 2,999 days ago I took a very special lady out on our very first date, it was Pizza Hut and a movie, and we are still going strong today.
* It was 2,223 days ago that Michelle and I announced our engagement, I felt I had made her wait for than long enough.
* It was 1,760 days ago that Michelle and I had our wedding in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center.
* I have around 5,662 or so days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there one way or the other.
* In 2,300 more days the Backyard Brawl Football Rivalry between WVU and Pitt will once again resume. I feel a butt kicking of some Panthers coming up.
* Phil will one again take center stage in 247 more days as we celebrate Ground Hogs Day.
* I have 214 more days of content to write until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted, recounting my previous year based on events that were posted right here in my blog.
* If you haven't started Christmas Shopping yet, you still have 208 more days to go to get this accomplished.
* There are 184 more days until the next anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are only 130 days to go until we attempt once again to go to the Springs Festival in Springs PA. Last years event was a little dampened.
* There are but a mere 103 days to go until our next Cruise, this one has been the longest countdown as we booked it last year on our last cruise.
* 84 days to go until Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown, not too late to still get tickets to see this legendary performer and the Coral Reefer Band.
* In 67 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together.
* In 33 days we will be partying down at the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park, I'm ready for the celebrating to commence.
* There are but a mere 21 days to go until the Official start of Summer.
* I have written 4,479 blogs in the 11 3/4 years that I have been writing this blog. That's a lot of thoughts, ideas, rants, announcements and emotions that I have put into this site over the years.
* Nothing new on the brother search, I know big surprise on that bullet.
* No work done this week on the Hall Family Tree, it's just that time of the year when I don;t concentrate on this site as there are too many things going on.
* I did run to the grave yards yesterday to replace a few american flags on tombstones of deceased family veterans.
* Michelle's company picnic will be coming up this upcoming weekend, we will be at Mason Dixon park for the days festivities.
* Val is going to have Josh and Erica's Birthday Party the weekend after this one coming.
* Make the most of today. even though our wonderful weekend is over.
* Hi ho hi ho