Links

Monday, May 09, 2016

Monday

Well that fun filled thing that we refer to as the weekend is now over with, it's time to take our collective noses and put them back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

We are taking Phin to the vet this morning, thanks to MSNAP we are going to have her fixed. I'll take her in a drop her off before I go into work this morning and Michelle will pick her up this evening when she is done. I'm sure she is going to be sore for a couple of days, but there be limited excitement for her for a while.

I'm back in the office this week after being out pretty much all last week at the WVAGP Conference. No idea what I will be heading into, but I have my work e-mail forwarded so there should not be too many fires that I have to put out but you never know.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: