Links

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded day that we refer to as Monday is once again behind us and we are staring at a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* There have been 19,152 wonderful days since my birth, that's about 21 years using that new and improved 905 day calendar that I suggest everyone uses...lol

* There have been 4,377 days since my graduation from West Virginia University, who will be holding their graduation ceremonies this coming weekend.

* 2,978 days ago I took this wonderful woman out for a date, Pizza Hut and the movie 10,000 BC and she still stuck by me. The day my life started to change for the better forever.

* It was 2,202 days ago that I proposed to my wonderful wife, I figured I had made her wait long enough and it was time to pop the question.

* 1,739 days ago at the Marilla Center in front of our closest family and friends we had ourselves a Caribbean style wedding.

* I have around 5,683 or so days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there of course

* In 2,321 more days WVU will lay a butt kicking on Pitt in football once again. They are long overdue in their annual butt kicking.

* Phil will have his day in 268 more days as we celebrate ground hogs day in 2017. Too much good weather ahead of us however to worry about that rat...lol

* In 235 more days I will publish my Goodbye 2016 blog, recounting the previous year based on what has been written here in my blog.

* There are 229 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, never too early to start planning.

* There are only 205 more days to go until the next anniversary of my 21st birthday.

* In 151 more days Michelle and I will attempt to attend the Springs Festival once again, weather permitting of course.

* There are only 124 more days until our next Cruise which happens once again in September, this is something Michelle and I love doing and this will be our fifth cruise.

* 105 to go until the Parrot Heads in Pittsburgh will once again reunite to see the immortal Jimmy Buffett. I can't wait, always a high point of our summer.

* Michelle and I in just another 88 days will celebrate our Fifth Wedding Anniversary together. I am a very lucky man and very lucky to be married to such an amazing woman.

* There are only 54 more days to go until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic that will be held at Krepps Park.

* There are just a mere 43 more days to go until the official start of Summer!!!!! My second favorite season of the year after Spring.

* This is the 4,455th blog post that I have written for this blog. Going on 12 years as a blogger of daily thoughts and recollections of my life and those around me.

* Nothing new on the brother search, I guess something new would be if this status would ever change.

* No work done this week on the Hall Family Tree, it's just that time of the year when there are other things that I would rather be doing.

* Phin is doing fine after being dropped off and picked up at the vet yesterday to be fixed. She has been sleeping and resting and on the road to recovery. She kept meowing at me as I had her in the carrier to take her to the vet, but she was a good kitty once she got there.

* My sister Kim is having a Stella and Dot Trunk show this Saturday at the Holiday Inn Express.

* I did get all of my guns cleaned and oiled this past weekend, it's been a while since I oiled them so they are now all cleaned up and ready to go shooting. The price of Ammo is dropping as well, so a shooting day for everyone might be a good idea.

* The Blue and Gold Mine Sale is this weekend at Mylan Park if anyone is interested in a big yard sale.

* Today is election day, get out and vote. This is the Primary election, who wins today is who you will see in the general election for your party in the local elections. Who will be on the ballot for President this fall will be determined after the delegates are counted at the conventions.

* Make the most of this day and live it to its fullest.

*  Hi ho hi ho

No comments: