Links

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look back through the 30,000+ pictures that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet and select just one picture. One lost moment in time to post up and relive briefly right here for everyone. Sometimes this is a little challenging and sometimes it's a breeze, it's always a lot of fun so no complaints from me.

This weeks pic goes back to just last year around this time. It was Memorial Day Weekend and Michelle and I had jumped in the car and headed towards the Palace of Gold just outside of Wheeling.

We had taken a day trip to this temple that I had heard so much about, but had never visited. The site was absolutely gorgeous but I'm talking about the picture this week. This pic was taken either on the front side or back side of the temple.

We walked all around the grounds including down below where there are a couple of ponds, one with a huge statue close to it.

The thing I remember about this day was that it was hot and I left my GPS hanging in the window, pretty much disabling it after we had decided to come home down 250 and back route 7, where there was no cell service and without a GPS. We did make it home and I did buy a new GPS before we got home though.

Have yourselves a great day and make your own memories this weekend.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: