Links

Friday, May 20, 2016

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Now that I am using my cat in my blog, she is going to start to negotiate a few of the terms with me. Better food, how many times a day her kitty litter is cleaned a day, how many treats she gets a day and what kind. I think all of this fame is going to her head...lol

Anyways Happy Friday!!!! We made it and it's time for another weekend. Due to this crappy weather I'm not sure what mine and Michelle's plans are this weekend. Mother Nature has been acting like a cranky old geriatric bitch the past few weeks and giving us a whole lot of rain and pretty much spoiling our perfect weekends. I wish she would cheer up a little and give us a little bit of sunshine.

I guess if I have to choose for it to rain this weekend or next weekend, I will choose this weekend as next weekend is Memorial Day Weekend. We have a picnic planned next weekend, weather and Cicadas permitting. Can anyone think of an alternative plan if next weekend is not cooperative?

Have yourselves a great day and put those minds to work on the alternative plans.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: