Links

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the tens of thousands of pictures that I either have captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here. Sometimes this is very easy, and there are times that you struggle, but one thing it has and always will be is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back quite a few years. It was at a time when Michelle and I had just started dating and I had taken Michelle and Hayley out Geocaching for the first time for something to do. It was also the first time that I had taken Michelle to Ohiopyle.

This image was grabbed down by the natural water slide. None of us went swimming that day, but we did track way out into the woods to find the cache that day. I remember it was raining (after pic was taken) and we just didn't have a care in the world that day. Hayley ended up finding the cache at Ohiopyle.

It was a fun day and I had a couple of special ladies with me that day. It's just hard to believe that was over 8 years ago.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm at the WVAGP again today. Happy Cinco De Mayo

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: