* Well that dreaded and dreary day that we all hate so much is now behind us, it's time to concentrate on Tuesday so you know what that means.
* There have been 19,161 days since my birth, using the new and improved 905 calendar that makes me 21 years old by my calculations.
* There have been 4,834 days since I Graduated from WVU, I love Graduation weekends at WVU for a number of reasons. Mainly, they are all leaving...lol
* It was 2,985 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date, Pizza Hut for dinner and and 10,000 BC for the movie.
* 2,209 days ago I decided that I had made Michelle wait long enough and proposed marriage to her, I wasn't letting this one go.
* It was 1,746 days ago that Michelle and I had out wedding in front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center.
* I have around 5,676 days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* 2,314 days until the Mountaineers beat the Shitt out of Pitt in Football. I can't wait to once again kick a little Panther butt all over the place.
* We are but a mere 261 days away from Ground Hogs Day when Phil gets to once again take center stage. Hopefully he is still recovering from the hangover from all the booze we sent him last winter.
* There are 228 more days to go until my Goodbye 2016 blog is posted.
* You sill have 222 days worth of Christmas Shopping for 2016, it's never too early to start.
* There are 198 days to go until the next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday, if you are using that old and outdated 365 day calendar.
* There are just 144 more days to go until the Springs Festival, we missed it last year but would love to make it up there this year. Hmmm, maybe a trip to the other Amish County should be in the planning.
* We are counting down and that number is just 117 more days to go until our next Cruise this September once again aboard the Carnival Pride.
* Michelle and I will once again go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Pittsburgh in just 98 more days. Tickets are still available.
* Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fifth Wedding Anniversary in 81 more days.
* There are only 47 more days to go until the Third Annual Friends and Family Picnic at Krepps Park. Come on favorable weather.
* There are but a mere 35 days to go until me second favorite season of the year, SUMMERTIME!!!!!
* This is the 4,463rd blog that I have written for George's Journal, not too bad for 11 3/4 years of blogging. That is a lot of thoughts, words, memories and emotions that have been put into this blog.
* Nothing new on the brother search, it's a dead end street but maybe something will happen eventually. There is always that possibility and there are new avenues to explore.
* The Hall Family Tree has seen little to no work done on it this past week, although there are currently 347 members in the family tree.
* Peanut is doing great, she is a bundle of joy to say the very least about her. She just has that lovable and magnetic personality about her.
* I had to take Pearl back to Hartsell's Exxon, a rear brake shim had just simply slipped. Brian took care of it and sent me away as a happy and satisfied customer.
* Have yourselves a great day, get out and make the most of it by making a few memories.
* Hi ho hi ho