Links

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Peanut and myself are up roaming around in the middle of the night, so I thought this would be a good time to write my blog. Nothing is playing on the TV and the only background noise I hear are that of the Air Conditioning and the Cicada mating call that was pretty prevalent around town yesterday.

Well I think Michelle and I will be heading out on a road trip today, we had a picnic planned but there was little to no response for it so we have made other potential plans for the day but that can always change. We have discussed loading up Pearl with a small grill and some food and heading to  traveling to Smokehole for the day, but that all depends on how Michelle's back feels and if it is up for the trip.

She worked a long and tedious week at work and she has been in some pain the past few weeks with her back, if she doesn't want to be in the car 4-5 hours today (travel and back) then we may make some alternative-alternative plans. The weather forecast once again looks like it is going to be cooperative as it has changed on a daily basis.

Have yourselves a great day and listen to the magical sounds of the cicada mating call, enjoy it as you won't hear this again for another 17 years.

No comments: